Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 31, 2021

Avocado Pineapple Salsa































An ej original recipe!


 

 

1 Peter 1:14-16


[14] As obedient children, do not be conformed to the passions of your former ignorance, [15] but as he who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, [16] since it is written, “You shall be holy, for I am holy.”


1 c canned Pineapple chunks, quartered 

1 jalapeƱo, seeded and spine removed, diced

1 small avocado, chopped

1/2 c maraschino cherries, chopped 

2 t honey

1/2 t salt


Mix and refrigerate for 1 hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment