Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, May 30, 2021

Off The Cobb Mexican Street Corn



































Revelation 22:12-17


[12] “Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done. [13] I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”


[14] Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. [15] Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.


[16] “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”


[17] The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.


An ej original recipe!

 

 

1 qt shaved off Cobb frozen corn (I used what I put up from the garden last year)


Thaw and set aside.


1/2 t clarified butter to bloom spices

1 T smoked paprika 

1/2 t Ancho chili powder

Salt and black pepper, to taste

1/2 t Toasted cumin powder

1 T Cilantro 

Zest of 1 small lime

Juice of that same lime


Bloom spices in skillet.

Add corn, lime zest and juice, Mayo and cheese.

Cook about 10 minutes on simmer, stirring constantly, just until corn is tender.



1/4 c Mayo

1/4 c Parmesan 

No comments:

Post a Comment