Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, March 11, 2021

Fresh Seasoned Homemade Pork Sausage Patties





































In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?  - Psalm 56:4



Panade

2 T half and half

2 T panko

Mash together with fork to soften, set aside.



16 oz fresh ground pork

1 t dried Fresh Sage, I do mine in microwave 

1 t fine kosher salt

1 t dried fresh basil, I do mine in microwave 

1/4 t garlic granules 

1/4 t onion powder 

1/4 dried t thyme

1/4 t dried rosemary 

1/8 t black pepper 

1/8 t red pepper flakes

1/4 t-1/2 t sugar


Take the panade and hand mix with pork.

Add all spices and mix again. 

Form half into Patties and drizzle with oil.

I used half of it, added a drizzle of oil and fried loose to make sausage gravy, so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment