Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, March 19, 2021

Honey Mardi Gras Pork Tenderloin over Honey Glazed Fennel and Onions


































Psalm 66:1-2

  [1] Shout for joy to God, all the earth; 

  [2] sing the glory of his name;

      give to him glorious praise!



An ej original recipe!!


1 Steak House Pork Tenderloin, cut into 4 long sections 

1 Fennel bulb, sliced thin

1 onion, sliced thin

Honey for drizzling

Mardi Gras seasoning 

Olive drizzled on pork pieces


Sous Vide the Tenderloin according to Instant Pot Duo Gourmet instructions booklet.

I did mine on 350 degree for 2 hrs 15 min., using no pressure and on the sous vide setting.

I used gallon zip lock bag which I mashed all the air out and sealed.

Then I opened bag after cook time and checked temp which was 147 degrees which was perfect because I seared in a skillet after adding a little Mardi Gras seasoning and finishing with off with honey.

Remove to cutting board and rest 5 minutes.

Place onions and fennel slices in skillet that pork was seared in, drizzle with honey.

Place in plate and place pork slices on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment