Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, March 20, 2021

Easy Lazy Woman's Chef Salad


































Psalm 65:8


    [8] so that those who dwell at the ends of the earth are in awe at your signs.

    You make the going out of the morning and the evening to shout for joy.



2 c Rotisserie chicken, shredded ( I used breast)

1/2 t Mardi Gras seasoning recipe found this blog under seasoning tab

Olive oil drizzled


Stir fry just till heated.

Set aside.


Lettuce, thin sliced

Cabbage, thin shreds 

Chopped English Cucumbers 

Sweet onions, sliced thin

Carrots, sliced thin 

Tomatoes, chopped

Season with season salt, Mrs. Dash table blend

Trader Joe's Umami seasoning


Bread crumbs made from Publix White Mt bread, chop and toss in a little oil, set aside

Boiled eggs, set aside


Dressing of your choice 

I used Olive Garden Signature Italian and Ranch from Aldi

No comments:

Post a Comment