Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Chicken Madeira Pasta






































Psalm 63:1-4


    [1] O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you;

        my soul thirsts for you;

    my flesh faints for you,

        as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. 

    [2] So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary,

        beholding your power and glory. 

    [3] Because your steadfast love is better than life,

        my lips will praise you. 

    [4] So I will bless you as long as I live;

        in your name I will lift up my hands.



1 large chicken breast, sliced horizontally and then into bite size pieces 

Meat tenderizer 

Flour

Cornstarch 

2 T butter

2 T olive oil


Fresh pasta

I used linguine.

Cook and set aside. 


Season chicken, lightly toss in flour and cornstarch.

Fry in butter and olive oil until lightly crispy.

Drain.

Set aside.

Reserve 1 T of cooking grease.


Sauce

1 c sliced mushrooms 

1 c leeks

1 T roasted garlic 

Sauté in reserved grease.


Add these next:

1 t dried basil

1 t dried parsley

1 c beef broth 

1/4 c half and half

1 c sweet Madeira 

Add chicken back in.

Sauté and slightly reduce.

Turn off heat.


To finish toss in:

1 c steamed asparagus 

1 c shredded mozzarella 


Serve on pasta.


No comments:

Post a Comment