Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 5, 2019

Asian Beef Short Ribs




































1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. - Hebrews 12:1-2





1 tiny can pineapple juice (These come in a 6 pack)
1 Apple, sliced up ( I used Pink Lady) You could use a pear if you prefer!
1/4 c brown sugar
1/8 c soy sauce
1/8 c fresh lemon juice
6 green onions 
1 inch length of ginger
1 t roasted garlic
1 T toasted sesame oil
4 boneless beef ribs ( I bought mine at Costco )

Put solids in mini food processor and pulse until chopped.
Add seasonings and liquids and pulse.
Add beef.
Add to gallon size ziploc bag and marinate overnight.


Preheat oven to 350.
In a greased Dutch oven, brown beef.
I did not use the marinade in the cooking of the beef.
Add 1 c water.
Cover, bake for 2 hours.
I made au jus using Beef base seasoning, leeks, some of the shredded beef, Cabernet Sauvignon and water.
I served with sticky rice and stir fry cabbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment