Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Pinwheel Pepper Spread
































The fear of the LORD is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.  - Proverbs 8:13



3 slices Maple honey turkey thin sliced ( I like Boars Head)

3 medium sized Tortillas

Spread
1/4 c Spreadable cream cheese
1 t diced Red bell pepper
1 t Parmesan cheese
Pinch of Sugar 
1/4 t smoked paprika
1/4 t fresh jalapeƱo, diced 
1 peperoncini, diced

Lightly spread cream cheese on the 3 tortillas.
Add ham and roll tightly.
Cover and put in freezer for 15 minutes.
Slice into pinwheels and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment