Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, March 19, 2018

Jenny Can Cook Ribs


































 
 
 
1 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect. - Romans 12:1-2



Preheat oven to 300 degrees.

2 rack ribs, I used St. Louis
Rub of your choice
Lemon
BBQ sauce

Cut ribs into singles.
Squeeze 1/2 of a lemon on each rack.
Sprinkle with rub, both sides.
Place in pan.
Cover with foil.
Bake 2 1/2 hours.
Drain juice.
Drizzle with sauce.
Return to oven for 5 minutes.
Remove and enjoy these fall off the bone ribs.
Thanks Jenny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment