Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Cabernet Sauvignon Au Jus






















Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!  - Psalm 4:1



1/4 c drippings from cooking Boneless rib eye roast 
1 c Cabernet Sauvignon 
1 c water
1 T flour
3 T soy sauce
3 T Worcestershire sauce
3 T black cracked pepper 
1/2 t garlic granules 
1/2 t onion powder
1/2 t oregano 
1/4 t parsley
1/4 t thyme
1/4 smoked paprika 
Salt if needed

Add drippings, water, soy, wine and Worcestershire to a small pan.
Whisk in flour, turn on medium heat and continue to whisk until a slight boil.
Add all seasonings.
Reduce until slightly thickened.
Serve with sliced rib eye roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment