Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 6, 2017

Really Good Roasted Potatoes





















36 I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak,
37 for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned." - Matthew 12:36-37




Make this glaze and set aside.
1 t sesame seeds
1 t smoked paprika
3/4 t smoked salt
1/2 t poppy seeds
1/2 t celery salt
1/4 t garlic granules 
A few turns cracked black pepper
Pinch of cayenne
2 T Parmesan cheese 
3 T olive oil
1 t balsamic vinegar
Juice of lime

Microwave 4 large red potatoes until tender.
Leave skins on.
Cut into chunks.
Pour a little olive oil in the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
Add potatoes, drizzle glaze over potatoes and roast in toaster oven for 20 minutes or until potatoes crisp up.

No comments:

Post a Comment