Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 27, 2017

Korean Chicken Lettuce Wrap






















17 my soul is bereft of peace; I have forgotten what happiness is; 
18 so I say, "My endurance has perished; so has my hope from the LORD." 
19 Remember my affliction and my wanderings, the wormwood and the gall! 
20 My soul continually remembers it and is bowed down within me. 
21 But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: 
22 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; 
23 they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 
24 "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." 
25 The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. 
26 It is good that one should wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.  - Lamentations 3:17-26






Marinade
1/4 c low sodium soy sauce
1/4 c brown sugar
1/2 t chili oil
1 t toasted sesame oil
1 diced shallot
3 T roasted garlic
2 t fresh ginger, grated


2 c chopped chicken breast, squeeze a lime over the chopped pieces
1 lime, juice over chicken breast


1 c Cooked rice, set aside
1 butter lettuce, washed and dried

In a large ziploc bag add the marinade ingredients.
Add the lime juiced chicken.
Place in fridge for 45 minutes.

Pour the marinade and the chicken into hot lightly greased skillet.
I used 1 t grape seed oil and 1 t clarified butter.
Stir fry until the chicken is done. 
Take the lettuce leaf, add rice then the chicken.
Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment