Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, April 20, 2017

Old Time Boiled Okra Tomatoes and Onions


















This day I will begin to put the dread and fear of you on the peoples who are under the whole heaven, who shall hear the report of you and shall tremble and be in anguish because of you.' - Deuteronomy 2:25




I remember this from my childhood.
My grandmother made this.
I didn't realize how good it was until I grew up and made it myself.

2 cans stewed tomatoes 
1 onion, chopped
3 c chopped okra
1/4 c celery
1 heaping T chicken base seasoning
1/2 t Garlic granules 
1/2 t Cajun seasoning
A few turns of black Pepper
1 c water

Boil all together until okra and onions are slightly soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment