Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, April 1, 2017

Apple Mango Kale Mushroom Unexpected Cheddar Stuffed Pork Tenderloin




















Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. - John 6:35


 
Pork tenderloin, I used golden Rotisserie flavor 1.5 lb., salted and peppered

Stuffing
1/2 of an opal Apple, chopped
1/2 of a mango, chopped
1/2 c mushrooms, sliced
1 c kale, chopped
1 shallot, diced
1 t Balsamic vinegar
1 t Honey
1 c Unexpected cheddar,crumbled, comes from Trader Joe's
Sauté all the ingredients except the cheese.
When tender, remove from heat and add cheese.
Set aside to cool.

Slit the tenderloin being careful not to cut through.
Pound to flatten, stuff, roll and tie with 5 lengths of kitchen string.
Sear in a large skillet in olive oil.
Bake preheated 350 degree oven until internal temp reaches 155 degrees.
Place on cutting board and tent with foil.
Let rest 15 minutes, remove strings and slice.

No comments:

Post a Comment