Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Coconut Milk Sauce Chicken Thighs Veggies and Pasta



















2 O you who hear prayer, to you shall all flesh come. 
3 When iniquities prevail against me, you atone for our transgressions. 
4 Blessed is the one you choose and bring near, to dwell in your courts! We shall be satisfied with the goodness of your house, the holiness of your temple!  - Psalm 65:2-4




6 -8 boneless chick thighs, cut into chunks, marinate in teriyaki sauce

1 pkg. Fresh angel hair pasta, cook, drain and set aside

Teriyaki Marinade
1 c Teriyaki sauce
1/8 c olive oil 
1/2 of a lime juiced

Marinate for 1 hour

Stir fry chicken until it resembles grilled chicken.
Remove from skillet.
Wipe out skillet.
Add 1 t oil. 
Sauté veggies.
Add meat back in, and add sauce.
Cook until sauce reduces.
To finish add 1/4 c sliced almonds.
Serve over pasta.

Veggie mix
2 carrots, matchstick cut
2 baby Bok choy, chopped
1/4 c chives, I used the freeze dries ones

Sauce 
1 c coconut milk
3 T honey
1 T mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment