Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 24, 2016

Mexican Lime Dill Pickle Juice Marinade






Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.  - Psalm 55:22








Marinade
1/4 c dill pickle juice
1/2 fresh lime, juiced
1 t sugar
1 t smoked paprika
1 t cumin
1 t ancho chili powder
3 T olive oil
1 t Jim Beam


This chicken was delicious!!!
I was unsure of the flavors when I started developing this recipe, but they definitely work well together.

Chicken tenderloins, cut in half and chopped
Onion, sliced
Bell pepper, sliced
Fresh cilantro, chopped

Make marinade in a gallon size plastic bag and place chicken in the bag. 
Marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat a skillet with a small amount of oil.
Drain marinade from the bag and dump chicken in the hot oil.
Add peppers, cilantro and onions
Sauté until chicken is done.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Serve with salsa and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment