Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, September 12, 2016

Fresh Mango Salsa






3 The LORD sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health. 
4 As for me, I said, "O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you!"  - Psalm 41:3-4








1 mango, sliced
1 onion, quartered 
1/2 t salt
1/4 c Cilantro 
1/2 of a Roasted jalapeño, seeded and chopped
1 t Sugar
1/2 t Smoked paprika
1/2 t Cumin
1/4 t Garlic
1/2 t Ancho chili powder
1 - 28 oz. can of whole peeled tomatoes, I love the 3 pack from Costco, Nina brand
Smoked salt and cracked black pepper to taste

Add the onions, jalapeño, and mango into a food processor, pulse until desired size.
I did 3 - 4 pulses. Then add the seasonings and the tomatoes along with the juices. Pulse another time 3-4 pulses. This makes 2 1/2 pints of fresh salsa. Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment