Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, January 9, 2015

Cajun Creole Butter Rum Pork Tenderloin






Acts 9:
15 But the Lord said to him, "Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel.
16 For I will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of my name."






One Pork tenderloin, I cut mine in half
1 bottle Creole Butter marinade

Pan steaming ingredients:
1/2 c rum
1/2 c water

Marinate loin in creole butter overnight.
Sear in skillet.
Place rack on pan, cover bottom of pan with rum and water.
Place loins on rack after searing.
Bake in toaster oven on 450 degrees for 20 minutes on each side.
Let rest 5 minutes and slice.
So tender, juicy and delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment