Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Chinese 5 Spice Shrimp







For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. Romans 11:36





20 Shrimp, I used frozen cooked, remove tail
1 T soy sauce, toss shrimp 

1/2 t 5-spice Chinese seasoning, really strong don't use more
3 green onion, cut on diagonal 
1 t roasted garlic
7 baby carrots, julienned
1t olive oil
1/4 c white wine
1/4 c water
1 t sesame seeds
1/8 t sugar

Cooked Basmati rice

Sauté carrots, onions, sesame seeds and garlic in oil. Add soy sauced shrimp, 5-spice, water, wine, and sugar.
Cook 5 minutes. Serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment