Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mac and Cheese for Two




Rather they had certain points of dispute with him about their own religion and about a certain Jesus, who was dead, but whom Paul asserted to be alive. Acts 25:19





1/2 box of elbow macaroni, cooked al dente, I use Dreamfields 

1/2 stick butter, cut into slices
1 1/4 c milk
1 egg
Smoked salt, to taste
Cracked black pepper, to taste

1 1/4 c sharp cheddar, shredded

Smoked paprika to sprinkle on top

With a whisk and a small bowl, beat egg and milk. 
In a buttered casserole, place noodles, cheese and butter, stir.
Add milk-egg mixture and swirl with a fork.
Sprinkle with smoked paprika.
Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes, turn on broiler and slightly brown top.

No comments:

Post a Comment