Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Salted Mocha Caramel Drink


                                                                                                                                     



Is.26:21 For behold, the LORD is coming out from his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity, and the earth will disclose the blood shed on it, and will no more cover its slain.


1 cup very strong coffee
2 T 1/2 & 1/2
1 heaping T Dark chocolate powder (I use Ghirardelli)



Toppings:
whipped cream
Smoked salt
caramel sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment