Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, October 12, 2012

Moroccan Chicken



                                                                                                               




Is.46:8-10
8 "Remember this and stand firm, recall it to mind, you transgressors, 
9 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me, 
10 declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,'




1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup chopped scallion
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Directions:
Combine oil, scallions, parsley, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin, salt, turmeric and cayenne pepper in the container of a food processor.
Process until a smooth paste is formed.
Rub the mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts and let stand 30 minutes.
Preheat the grill to medium hot.
Grill chicken breasts 5-7 minutes on each side, or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment