Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Garlic Aioli



                                                                                                                       


Is.45:22-23

22 "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. 
23 By myself I have sworn; from my mouth has gone out in righteousness a word that shall not return: 'To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear allegiance.'



3/4 cup mayonnaise
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
If you want to spice it up, you can add some hot sauce!

Directions

Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment