Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, September 17, 2012

Smoky Remoulade

                                                                                                       
Ecc.3:17-20

17 I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time for every matter and for every work. 
18 I said in my heart with regard to the children of man that God is testing them that they may see that they themselves are but beasts. 
19 For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity. 
20 All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return.



1T Chopped fresh parsley
2T green onions
2T sweet pickles
pinch of garlic powder
3/4 c sour cream
1 1/2 t Dijon
1/2 t chopped chipotle in adobo
1/8 t pepper
1/2 t smoked paprika

Whisk together.
This is good on shrimp sandwiches, fried green tomatoes, fish, crab cakes, french fries or whatever else you would like to try it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment