Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Salted Caramel Pistachio Pretzel Bark

                                                                                                               



Heb.9:27 And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment

1 bar of 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar
1 bar of White Chocolate Baking Bar
1/2c pistachios pieces
1/2 crushed pretzel pieces
Caramel for drizzling

Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 50 seconds, stir, melt another 10 seconds. Stir until all is melted, add nuts and pretzels. Spread on parchment, drizzle with caramel and cool. Break into bark and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment