Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 21, 2012

Espresso Crusted Burgers

                                                                                                                 






Matt.21:22 And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith."
Luke 18:27 Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."



                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Ground Beef
Paprika
Worcestershire sauce
Whiskey
Seasoned salt
Espresso

Use the amount of ground beef you desire. I used 2 Sirloin patties that I buy at Costco. Sprinkle on one side with paprika, seasoned salt and ground espresso, sear and repeat for other side. After searing on both sides and add a splash each of whiskey and Worcestershire sauce . Cook until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment