Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, May 26, 2012

Creamy Corn and Bacon Salad


                                                                                                                       






John 10:30 I and the Father are one."



1 Leek
8 slices Bacon
Drizzle of Olive Oil
8 ears fresh Corn
Kosher Salt to taste
Coarse Black Pepper to taste
1 T. fresh basil
2 Green onion tops, chopped

Chop bacon and leek. Sauté bacon until bacon is almost crisp and add leeks. Cool. Microwave corn, covered on a plate. I put 4 ears on plate and cook 4 min and turn them over and cook 4 more min. Place corn, bacon. and leeks into bowl. Salt and pepper to taste. Add fresh basil and green onion tops. Make dressing, recipe follows. Toss salad with dressing.


Dressing
1/2 c ranch dressing
1/2 c Monterey jack cheese
1T balsamic dressing
Splash of Smoky chipotle tabasco

No comments:

Post a Comment