Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sweet Potato Fries with Sriracha Mayo

                                                                                                                                             
Pre-heated oven to 425 degrees

3 Sweet potatoes( peeled and cut into fries)
3 T cornstarch
2 T Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste

Mayo
½ c mayo
1 t Sriracha sauce
¼ t cayenne pepper

Cut potatoes into fries. Place cornstarch in a zip lock bag. Add potatoes and cornstarch to bag. Toss fries until coated. Place on baking sheet (do not crowd fries or they will not get crisp) and cook 20 minutes, flip and cook 5-10 minutes longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment