Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pan Roasted Green Beans

                                                                                                                                                        
2 lbs. green beans
1 -2 tablespoon olive oil (or just enough to lightly coat beans)
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
optional: Parmesan cheese


Preheat oven to 400°F.
Wash, dry well, and trim green beans.
Put green beans on a jelly roll pan.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste (I like them salty so I use about 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and about 8-10 grinds of the pepper mill).
Use your hands to be sure all the beans are evenly coated and spread them out into 1 layer.
Optional: sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
Roast for 30-45 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, until beans are fairly brown in spots and somewhat shriveled.
Serve hot or at room temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment