Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sesame Noodles

                                                                                                                            

2 Cor.6:2 For he says, "In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you."Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation.




8 ounces spaghetti or rice noodles
1 bunch green onions, sliced (white parts only)
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup hot water
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 teaspoon white sugar
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine oil and onions in a small skillet. Sauté over low heat until tender. Add ginger; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Mix in peanut butter, soy sauce, water, vinegar, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Remove from heat.
Toss noodles with sauce, and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment