Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mississippi Comeback Sauce

                                                                                                                                      
3 cloves garlic
2 cups mayo
1/2 c. chili sauce
1/2 c. ketchup
1 c. salad oil
2 T. black pepper
Juice of two lemons
2 tsp. yellow mustard
1 heaping tsp. horseradish
2 tsp. Worcestershire
2 good dashes Tabasco
Half an onion, grated
Mix together in food processor and chill. This is a good salad dressing, dip for fries, chicken or shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment