Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, June 6, 2011

Applewoods Farm Apple Fritters

                                                                                                                                                                                                           
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
2 T. melted butter
1 T orange peel
1/2 cup chopped apples (with skin on)
1 t. vanilla
1 1/2 cups cake flour
1/4 t salt
1 T  baking powder
1/2 cup sugar

Blend sugar with all wet ingredients.  Fold in orange peel, salt and baking power.  Fold in flour, fold in chopped apples.  Do not over mix.  Drop spoonfuls of batter in 325 degree oil and fry until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment