Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 17, 2011

Basil Crusted Turkey Breast

                                                                                                                                

1 Thawed Turkey Breast
Dried Basil
Olive Oil
Garlic Salt
Pepper


Rub the turkey liberally with olive oil. Season with garlic salt and pepper. Add a lot of dried basil until you have made a crust that sticks to the breast. Put in a baking bag, follow pgk. directions.
Roast at 350 degrees for 20 minutes per pound or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
Let breast stand 10 minutes before carving.

No comments:

Post a Comment