Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sausage Balls

                                                                                                                       




I thought everyone knew this recipe! Come to find out, this might be a southern states recipe. Well my friends from all over the world, you must try this yummy treat.

1 lb hot or mild ground sausage
2 c Pioneer biscuit mix
1 lb sharp cheddar cheese (grated)


Mix all ingredients in food processor. My processor will only do 1/2 of this mixture at a time. Roll into small balls. Bake at 400 for 15 to 20 min. We like to dip these in spicey mustard or honey dijon mustard

1 comment:

  1. I made these tonight using white Vermont sharp cheese. Yum!

    ReplyDelete