Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lemon Ginger Refrigerator Roll

                                                                                                                                                               
This is a new Kraft Food and Family recipe. Thanks for all the good recipes!
I can not wait to make this!!
 
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup  cold fat-free milk
1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
30   NABISCO Ginger Snaps
 
BEAT pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP.
SPREAD about 1-1/2 tsp. pudding mixture onto each cookie. Stack cookies, standing on edge on platter to make log. Frost with remaining pudding mixture.
REFRIGERATE 8 hours.

3 comments:

  1. EJ
    Have you made this yet? I can't see how stacking the cookies standing on edge to make a log will produce slices like those shown in the photo. Tell us if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I bought the items to make it but have not had time. In my mind I can not see it either, so this will be an adventure. I will post after I try this recipe. Thanks for your comment, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Karen, when cut, it did not look like the picture, however, it was delish!! This made me think of spice cake without the cake baking part!! It was very light and the lemon taste was not heavy.

    ReplyDelete