Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, November 12, 2010

Bacon Potato Bites

                                                                                                                    
 
 
This is a recipe from Kraft Food and Family magazine!
Looks really good!
 
 
 
12 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut crosswise in half
24   frozen bite-size seasoned potato nuggets
1/4 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp.  ketchup
 
 
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
WRAP 1 bacon piece around each potato nugget; place on rack of broiler pan.
BAKE 25 min. or until bacon is crisp, turning after 15 min. Meanwhile, mix mayo and ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment