Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, August 29, 2026

Loaded Air Fryer Tots

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Psalm 27:1


Of David.


    [1] The LORD is my light and my salvation;

        whom shall I fear?

    The LORD is the stronghold of my life;

        of whom shall I be afraid?



4 c  frozen tater tots

1/4 c bacon bits

1/4 c sour cream

1/4 c mayo 

1 T Green Goddess dry seasoning (Trader Joe)

1 /3 c queso dip warmed thin with heavy cream

1/2 c shredded jack or colby-jack cheese

2 green onion thinly sliced (or chives)


Set air Fryer to 425

Spray a rimmed baking sheet with non stick 

Place tater tots on pan in a single layer and bake for 25 minutes until crispy

Spray top of tots with non stick

Microwave bacon bits 1 minute

Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together sour cream, mayo and Green Goddess 

Keep chilled until assembling

Microwave queso right before tots are crispy

Drizzle tots with warm queso

Sprinkle with shredded cheese, sour cream mixture, bacon and green onions

Drizzle with warm Queso 

Yum Yum


No comments:

Post a Comment