Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Chicken Taco Cups






























Psalm 121:8


    [8] The LORD will keep

        your going out and your coming in

        from this time forth and forevermore.



An ej original recipe!


Order of preparation 

Tostitos Scoops 

Taco Bell Ground Chicken* (I keep this cooked in the freezer) 

Salsa

Cheese of your choice

Chopped together scallions and cilantro 



Line pan with foil

Lay taco cups down

Fill in order listed

Air fry 400 degrees for 5 minutes 

Lower to 350 degrees and fry additional 2 minutes

Top and enjoy!



Toppings after toasting, if you like

Sour cream

Squeeze of lime 


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2024/05/knock-off-taco-bell-ground-chicken-tacos.html


No comments:

Post a Comment