Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, May 4, 2024

Knock Off Taco Bell Ground Chicken Tacos




























 

 

 

Psalm 94:19


    [19] When the cares of my heart are many,

        your consolations cheer my soul.



1 lb ground Chicken

1 c beef stock

1 T cornstarch 

1 envelope of Taco Bell seasoning

Salt to taste


Put in skillet and cook 15-20 minutes until done, mash the chicken while cooking to look like Taco Bell beef (we like to use chicken)


Crunchy Taco shells, heat according to pkg directions 


Toppings

Mild Taco Bell sauce

Chopped Tomatoes 

Chopped Lettuce

Sour cream 

Cheese (used smoked shredded Gouda) 


No comments:

Post a Comment