Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, May 20, 2024

Honey Molasses Cornbread




































Psalm 112:7


    [7] He is not afraid of bad news;

        his heart is firm, trusting in the LORD.



Makes two 6 inch cast iron skillet Cornbread

Prepare the skillet with oil and a sprinkle of cornmeal

Heat till sizzling 

Add 1/2 of batter to each


Batter

1/8 c Olive oil

1 Egg

1 T Molasses 

1 T Honey

Mix set aside

Add the following 

1/2 c Buttermilk 

1 c cornmeal 

1/4 c AP flour

3/4 t salt

3/4 t baking powder

Mix

Air fry 425 degrees for 20 minutes 

No comments:

Post a Comment