Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, June 15, 2024

25 Minute Instant Pot Birria Beef Tacos

































Psalm 119:114


    [114] You are my hiding place and my shield;

        I hope in your word.





2 lb beef chuck roast, cut in thirds then 1 inch chunks


Birria seasoning 

1 /2 c  Guajillo chili powder made from dried chilis (Clean chilis removing seeds and tear into pieces, pulse in coffee grinder to make powder)

1 T smoked paprika 

2 T chicken base seasoning 

1 T onion powder 

1 T garlic granules 

1 t salt

1 t black pepper 


Instant Pot ingredients 

Beef

3 c Hot water 

2 large carrots

2 bay leaves

3/4 of the Birria seasoning

Reserve rest to sprinkle on taco 


Soft Corn tortillas 


Toppings

Quesadilla cheese

Green onions

Cilantro 

Lime


Add hot water, beef, carrots, bay leaves and seasoning to IP

Process on pressure setting for 25 minutes 

Quick release

Add 1/2 inch of oil to skillet 

Heat

Remove beef to container 

Add 1 c juice to beef

Shred or chop beef

Dip corn tortillas in juice 

Add to hot oil

Fill taco with meat and cheese

Fold 1/2 of shell over to make the taco

Deep fry and flip

Top with toppings 

Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment