Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, September 17, 2023

Simple Honey Garlic Pork




























 

 

Isaiah 45:5-7


    [5] I am the LORD, and there is no other,

        besides me there is no God;

        I equip you, though you do not know me, 

    [6] that people may know, from the rising of the sun

        and from the west, that there is none besides me;

        I am the LORD, and there is no other. 

    [7] I form light and create darkness;

        I make well-being and create calamity;

        I am the LORD, who does all these things.



Sauce

1 T Honey

2 T brown sugar 

1/4 c Soy sauce

2 T roasted garlic

1 t sushi Ginger, diced

1 T toasted sesame oil

Make ahead and set aside



Veggies

2 c Cabbage, thin sliced 

1 small Onion, sliced

1 small Green bell pepper, sliced into strips

Cut and set aside

Add 1 T of olive oil to skillet.

Stir fry veggies until slightly tender. 

Remove and set aside.



Pork Tenderloin sliced into thin bite size pieces

Marinate 1 hour in zip lock in fridge

1 1/2 c Water 

1/8 c Salt 

1/8 c Sugar

Remove from water, drain well.

Add 2 t of sauce and toss.

Add 1 T of cornstarch and toss.

In a skillet, add 1 T oil.

Stir fry until tender, 2 minutes, flipping to ensure browning, fry another 2 minutes.

Remove to plate.



To serve 

Add sticky rice or noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment