Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Thighs































Isaiah 13:11


    [11] I will punish the world for its evil,

        and the wicked for their iniquity;

    I will put an end to the pomp of the arrogant,

        and lay low the pompous pride of the ruthless.



8 Chicken thighs, boneless skinless 

1 T Olive oil 

Lemon juice, fresh 1/2 lemon


Mix oil and juice. 

Drizzle over chicken.

Add dry seasoning.


Dry Seasoning 

1 T Lemon pepper seasoning (mine had salt)

1 t Rosemary 

1 t Thyme

1 t Oregano

1/2 t Garlic granules 

1/2 t Onion powder 

1/2 t Sugar

1 t flour


Mix seasoning well. 

Cover chicken with seasoning on both sides.

Place in fridge, uncovered for an hour.

Preheat air Fryer to 380.

Cook 30-35 minutes until thighs reach 180 degrees.


Finishing butter

1 T Melted butter

1 t lemon pepper seasoning 

Brush on cooked Thighs

No comments:

Post a Comment