Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, February 18, 2021

Fancy and Quick Layered Bean Dip




































 

 

1 I waited patiently for the LORD; he inclined to me and heard my cry. 

2 He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. 

3 He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the LORD.  - Psalm 40:1-3


 

1 c of salsa drained, reserve 3 T of juice

1 16 oz refried beans

Mix together juice and beans, spread in a pie plate.


1/2 c sour cream

1 8 oz spreadable cream cheese

2 T taco seasoning 

Mix together and spread over beans.


1 avocado, mashed

Spread over cream cheese concoction.


Sprinkle cheddar cheese over mashed avocado layer.


Next add drained salsa.


Then chopped green onions.


Cover and chill 45 minutes.


Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment