Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, February 5, 2021

Bone Broth Chicken and Dumplings



























 

 

 

 

 

Blessed be the LORD! For he has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy.  - Psalm 28:6




1 pint seasoned Bone broth

1/3 c Rotisserie chicken pieces 

Batch of dumplings, made from 1 c Pioneer biscuit mix made with buttermilk

Black pepper


Make dumplings and set aside.

Tip:

Texture should be like biscuits that are dry, so add buttermilk a little at a time

Spoon into hot broth to which chicken pieces have been added and boil on medium.

Pepper and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment