Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, February 18, 2021

Pressure Canned Organic Ground Beef







































Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me! O LORD, make haste to help me!  - Psalm 40:13


 

3 pack Kirkland organic ground beef

2 large onions, chopped

Fry until almost done.

Drain.

Set aside.


2 qt Beef broth, I made mine out of beef base seasoning 

Heat and keep warm.


6 pints jars with lids and rings


Fill hot jars with beef, add broth leaving 1 inch head space, de-bubble. 

Clean rim with vinegar.

Finger tighten lids.

Process according to canner book.


75 minutes at 10-11 pressure 

No comments:

Post a Comment