Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, August 2, 2020

Thin Sliced Fried Italian Eggplant



































The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.  - Proverbs 1:7


Peel and thin slice eggplant.
Add salt to water and add eggplant slices.
Weight down with a glass bowl.
Soak 1 hr.
Drain.
Using the same bowl, add buttermilk, add eggplant slices.
Leave 10 minutes.
Drain, put on a paper towel.
Season with a little seasoned salt.
Mix 1 c cornmeal and 1 c Italian seasoned bread crumbs together.
Coat slices, put into hot oil.
I used olive oil, just cover bottom of skillet.
Fry until crisp!
Addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment