Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 27, 2020

Asian Pan Seared Tuna Burger


































11 Out of the anguish of his soul he shall see and be satisfied; by his knowledge shall the righteous one, my servant, make many to be accounted righteous, and he shall bear their iniquities. 
12 Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong, because he poured out his soul to death and was numbered with the transgressors; yet he bore the sin of many, and makes intercession for the transgressors.  - Isaiah 53:11-12



Normally you use ground meat to make a burger but I used a filet just as you would use in making a steak burger!

Pan Seared Tuna steaks (got mine at Costco)
Brioche slider bun
Sweet Onions, paper thin sliced
Carrots, paper thin sliced
English Cucumbers, paper thin sliced
Sweet Chili Thai sauce



Tuna prep

Build Burger, starting with warm bun, tuna, onion, carrots, cucumbers and sweet chili Thai sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment