Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, August 29, 2020

Quick Left Over Filet Asian Beef and Broccoli


































4 "Give attention to me, my people, and give ear to me, my nation; for a law will go out from me, and I will set my justice for a light to the peoples. 
5 My righteousness draws near, my salvation has gone out, and my arms will judge the peoples; the coastlands hope for me, and for my arm they wait. 
6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look at the earth beneath; for the heavens vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment, and they who dwell in it will die in like manner; but my salvation will be forever, and my righteousness will never be dismayed.  - Isaiah 51:4-6


Left over cooked beef Fillet, sliced thin

Slurry for Beef 
2 T cornstarch 
2 T water
1/2 t garlic granules 

Slice beef, mix slurry, add beef, stir.
Drizzle with 1/2 t toasted sesame oil, stir again. 
Set aside.

Veggie mix
1 c Broccoli florets
1 c Cabbage, sliced thin 
1 Onion, sliced thin
2 T pickled sushi ginger, chopped
1/2 t olive oil

Add slight drizzle of oil and heat on high.
Place drained beef into hot skillet.
Quickly slightly crisp up Beef.
Remove.

Sauce
1/3 c light soy sauce
2 T palm sugar
1/2 c water
Stir.

Add veggies and oil to hot skillet.
Stir fry 1 minute.
Add sauce, then beef.
Stir fry 3 minutes.
Serve over sticky rice.
Delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment