Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Cheater Chicken Gravy Biscuits































For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Lord GOD; so turn, and live." - Ezekiel 18:32




I'm sharing this recipe because it's a time saver for busy mom's!
No cooking fried chicken, just buy it!
This can be a breakfast, lunch or dinner dish.
You can use Chicken fingers or a breast from a deli.
The amount of chicken depends on how large a crowd you are serving.
I've have used Publix, Zaxby's, Chick Fil A or Walmart. 
I use Mary B's buttermilk biscuits because they taste like scratch biscuits.

This amount will serve 2.
4 Chicken fingers or a whole fried breast, cut into bite size pieces
1 c Milk
3 T Heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 t Garlic granules 
3 T Flour
3 T Olive oil

Place oil in a large skillet and heat.
Add chicken, it should sizzle.
Begin to fry, sprinkle seasonings over chicken.
Add the flour over the chicken as it fries.
You might have to add more oil if the flour is still dry. 
You want the grease to absorb the flour.
Add the wet ingredients, stirring to incorporate. 
The gravy should begin to thicken pretty quickly.
Taste and adjust seasonings for your taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment